Happy autumn flower fairy

by | Aug 27, 2017 | Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, Tiddly Inks | 8 comments

Color challenges are probably the most daunting for me.  I think it has to do with the fact that I already know that there is such a big variance in how color can be perceived.  Computer monitors are not all set the same, my color vision is ok but always suspect, even when I buy packages of cardstock I notice the same color will vary slightly from one pack to the next sometimes, and honestly not everyone agrees on what color mauve is anyway.  I used an image from the Buggs – Mega Pack from Tiddly Inks as the design on this card.  I watercolored her using the colors found below in the tools section.  I am submitting this card to (a first for me) Atlantic Hearts Challenge Sketch #226 and to Tiddly Inks Challenge #204….Autumn Glow.

This is the sketch I used on this project:

Tiddly Inks

The design on this card comes from:

Tiddly inks: http://tiddlyinks.com
Image © Christy Croll

These are the tools I used on this project:

8 Comments

1. Alyson Mayo

Very cute image – love the tiny little flower accents! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

2. LISA BZIBZIAK

oh my goodness she’s a sweetie! Love this! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts!

3. Kathy Klersy

What a cute card and I love the fall color palette you used! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week -we hope to see you back again soon! ~Kathy K (DT member)

4. Suzanne Reynolds

Adorable image and great coloring…fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC this past week.

5. chanya13

So cute card. Great colors and lovely image. Thanks for sharing this with us this week at AHSC.

6. Annette Clark

What a sweet card! I love the whimsical little angel, the funky floral patterned paper and flower brads, and the fresh color combination. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

7. Brandi R

Great job on this card, she came out adorable and the colours worked wonderfully! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

8. Kecia

So cute! Those autumn colors just glow on your card! Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Submit a Comment