Heart of paw prints

by | Jan 17, 2018 | Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, Inky Paws | 7 comments

This card is a sympathy card, but since I am starting to make Valentines I just keep thinking that it could fit there also.  I think that a lot of cards have identity issues when I am looking at them and trying to classify them as one thing in particular or another.  Then again that could just be me….

I used Furr-Ever Friends from Newtons Nook for the main design on this card.  I started by cutting out my strips, heart, and banner.  I then stamped my pawprints and sentiment.  I affixed my pieces to the front of my card and then tied my twine in a bow and added it as well.

I am submitting this card to:

This is the sketch I used on this project:
These are the tools I used on this project:

7 Comments

1. Marie Flayer

Oh, what a fabulously fun card! I love the paws theme over a heart background. Thanks for sharing this pretty card with us at AHSC blog–please join us again soon!
    🙂 Marie AHSC DT

2. Andrea Shell

What a sweet card! Love the hearts on the paper and that pink bow! Thanks for playing along with us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

3. Indy

Oh so cute with the paw prints on the heart! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

4. Lori

This is such a pretty card! Love the paw print heart. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! – Lori DT

5. Jennifer

This is such a sweet card. Pets for sure leave a paw print on our hearts. I’m sure the recipient of the card will be grateful for your thoughts. Thank you for playing with us at AHSC this week.

6. Annette Clark

Great card, Gina! I agree, this could just as easily be a Valentine as a sympathy card, and you really have me inspired to create a Valentine for my baby sister and her poodle. Great take on the sketch and thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Submit a Comment