Flowers come in so many variations! I just love that there isn’t just one type of daffodil. When I was young my mom had a nice flower garden and I would always marvel at all of the different tulips, daffodils, and irises, as well as all of the other flowers.

I used Mother’s Day Card: Stamp and Template Bundle from Lindsay’s Stamp Stuff for the main design on this card.  I started by printing and cutting the daffodil square and the sentiment banner.  I then watercolored the daffodils and added a bit of color to the edge of the square, and also added a bit of color to the edge of the banner.  I then affixed everything to the front of the card.

I am submitting this card to:

This is the sketch and/or inspiration I used on this project:

These are the tools I used on this project:

6 Comments

1. Leigh Penner

Great take on the inspiration photo!

2. Jeanne

Very pretty card – nice take of the challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

3. Darnell Jean Knauss

What gorgeous daffodils! Nothing says spring like daffodils, at least around here, because they are the first ones to pop out of the ground and blossom! Thank you for playing at Inspired By All the Little Things! Hugs, Darnell

4. Cat Craig

Gina, what a lovely card. Your daffodils are so sweet in that half full jar. They’ll surely carry your sentiment to the recipient in a lovely way.

5. Kim

You did a wonderful job with the inspiration photo! No need for it to have the exact flowers. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by.

6. Cathy P

Thanks for using our sketch for your daffodil card! Such pretty flowers. Thanks for playing along with CAS Colours and Sketches. Hugs, Cathy

Submit a Comment