Lately, I have been spending a lot of time working on trying to figure out how to make things work out a little bit better. I think I have a plan, we will see how it goes. I have been spending time working on setting up an inventory system for all of my bits and pieces that I use to make cards. My disease has been taking its toll, but I am fighting back the best I can.

I started by taking a piece of watercolor paper and taping it down with the stencil using a bit of washi tape. I then used a blending brush to add the pink. I then cut out the oval pieces and stamped the sentiment on the white oval and affixed it to the gray oval. I then cut the strip of decorative paper and affixed it. I then affixed the ovals and then attached everything to the card base.

 

I am submitting this card to:

This is the sketch and/or inspiration I used on this project:

These are the tools I used on this project: