One thing that I have learned from being a crafty sort is that if something doesn’t work the way it is supposed to that isn’t always the worst thing.  I went to use my distress spray and the sprayer was clogged, which I need to fix, but for this project, I realized I could pull the sprayer out of the bottle and kind of flick drops on and get more of the look I wanted anyway.

I started by stamping and then cutting out the sloth and then watercolored it.  I then cut out the other paper pieces.  I sprayed the piece behind the sloth with a bit of resist spray and then used my mini blender tool to add a bit of color.  I attached everything and then affixed it to the card base.

 

I am submitting this card to:

This is the sketch and/or inspiration I used on this project:

 

These are the tools I used on this project: