The new computer is doing really good, and I think it is helping me get a bit more done.  I think that most of the time I forget that it is a different machine than I am used to until I need a font that isn’t installed…

I started by stamping the planters.  Then I stamped the sentiment in order to get the placement correct.  I stamped the various stalks and flowers.  I then added the sequins with glossy accents.  I then attached everything to the card base.

 

I am submitting this card to:

This is the sketch and/or inspiration I used on this project:

These are the tools I used on this project: