This card came together so easily. I think that is one of those signs that it is meant to be. I had made the background a bit ago and I think that is a big part of the card being so pretty.
I started by making the background. I used alcohol inks and blending solution on a sheet of yupo and when I got the perfect blend I placed another shet on top, this is the top sheet. I cut the background pieces to size. I took a bit of ribbon and tied it into a bow and affixed it to the tag and then affixed a bit with the tag to the background. I then attached everything to the card base.
These are the tools I used on this project: